photo comp - vivid

4NGU$

VIP Member
so the word for this one is vivid
so anything really bright, colorful or/and eye catching for this one please

Rules:
Playing this tournament is simple:

A tournament involves 10 different members max.
The winner of the last tournament will give a theme, and those who want to participate will post their pictures (Only one per person). Please, No more than ten participants total.

When all participants have entered their picture in the tournament

(please submit a link along with your picture)
, I will then create another thread to vote on the pictures via a poll.

New Rules:
- No spot saving; you will only be counted if you have a picture submitted.
- Only one picture may be posted at a time, if you decide to change it, please edit the original post.
- No posting an image that has previously won a competition.

So in brief:
- Users who wish to participate please post your image within this thread followed by a link to the image source.
- After ten participants have entered the tournament, a second thread will be made with a poll to vote on the pictures.
- If entering a slightly computer manipulated photo, please post the original along with it so users who are voting can see the difference.

Winners will simply be the one who gets the most votes. He/she will then create another thread in which they propose a different theme for the next tournament.

Please resize your pictures to
No Bigger Than 800 x 600
please resize or i wont use it
This tournament will have 5 days of voting.

You are permitted to change your image but if you could just change the URL in your original post and leave an edited comment with it.

================================================== ================================================== =====

heres mine :
http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i175/link_210/?action=view&current=G.jpg

G.jpg

Ben

VIP Member
I got it now, must have just been my internet ;)

Here's mine :)

http://aycu12.webshots.com/image/40491/2006272857986198390_rs.jpg

that has to be photo shoped

They can be edited (Photoshop), but you have to put a link to the real picture right?

First off, Kornowski's photo isn't photo-shopped, it is a camera setting that you can use to spot out one shade of color and have the rest as B&W.

Second off, photo-shopped pictures are not usually allowed depending on how much has been altered.

Ramodkk

VIP Member
First off, Kornowski's photo isn't photo-shopped, it is a camera setting that you can use to spot out one shade of color and have the rest as B&W.

Second off, photo-shopped pictures are not usually allowed depending on how much has been altered.

Thanks for clearing that up! :)

wow what setting is it. that is cool!

also matt, that is scarry. ugh i hate spiders.

I like spiders! :p