photo storage site

spazz31585

does anyone know a good site that you can store photo's for free?
i just need a small bit of storage space. while i'm at work, i save some pictures, and i just need a way to transfer them to my computer at home. i'd rather look at sites at work because we have a t3 connectiong here and i still have dial up at home
only thing is, some of the pictures do contain nudity.
most free sites i can find have a very strict rule about no nuidty
anyone know any good sites?

see, i thought bout e-mailing them to myself, but they have all the e-mail services blocked
mail.com was working for a little while, until a friend of mine got on it too much and they caught on to it...lol

dyserq

I agree with udnerground
Use photobucket or imageshack
I personally like imageshack ebcause you don't need an account so it doesn't count toward how many pictures you can hold

Underground_Evo

yeah, but with photobucket, you can always go back to the pictures that youve uploaded. This has saved me alot since i do Photo Shop work and have had a hard drive crash, and lost all of my PSD's, but still has the jpegs or gifs on Photobucket

flame1117

banned
PM me, and I can hook you up with some free storage on my server thingey, I'll set you up with a ftp account, I have plenty of extra space.

flame1117

banned
I think...I didn;t see that part of the post, I'd have to see what my provider says, but i think I can still hook you up with some freewebspace on my host. I can give you a FTP login.

EDIT:Since I dont care whats in my storage and my provider dosn;t care as long as i did a couple things(make sure people arn;t linking to it everywhere, and crawlers dont get to it)
I set upi up with an account, and your info is in the responded PM.

Last edited:

DanLatimer

unlimited storage for free @ sony's imagestation.com i like it you can even make your photo albums password protected and tell your friends the pass and they can add photos to them too.

spazz31585

all those mentioned actually have rules against nudity
which i could still use them for my non-nude wallpapers and stuff, because i have quite a few of those
thanks all