Photo Tournament: Automobiles

newguy5

This tournament will be pictures of automobiles that you have taken. They can be pictures of your car, your friend's car, a car you saw at Taco Bell, or whatever. One thing I will point out is that I would like these pictures to be more about the picture than the car in the picture. So please don't go take a picture of a lambo with your cell phone thinking that trumps the picture of the decaying truck lying in a field :)

This is my first tourny setup so if anyone would like to add or make suggestions to me, feel free. Also feel free to point out the car in your picture and why you took the pic :D

A tournament involves 11 entry's (so there can be 10 after the original entry from the previous winner if the previous winner doesn't choose to enter there will only be 10 entry's) The winner of the last tournament will give a theme, and those who want to participate will post their picture. When we have 11 entries I will create a poll in the Off Topic section where members can vote.

New Rules:
- Absolutely no voting for your own photo.
- No spot saving; you will only be counted if you have a picture submitted.
- Only one picture may be posted at a time, if you decide to change it, please edit the original post.
- No posting an image that has previously won a competition.
- Minor image adjustments can be made to the original image
(please play fair)

Winners will simply be the one who gets the most votes. He/she will then create another thread in which they propose a different theme for the next tournament.

Absolute max photo res is 1024x768

Here is my picture, which also actually is my own car as well.

GREATCARPIC.jpg

newguy5

Damn, I wish my hard drive didn't die, it had all my car show pictures on it :(

yeah but to be honest the "not at a car show" look is kind of what i was going for in the poll. you know, the pics that are a bit more natural. car show pics seem to only show off the car, not the pic :)

speedyink

VIP Member
yeah but to be honest the "not at a car show" look is kind of what i was going for in the poll. you know, the pics that are a bit more natural. car show pics seem to only show off the car, not the pic :)

Ahhh, in that case I change my picture

DirtyD86

banned
mclaren.jpg

my entry :D

at first i didn't like this picture because of the gradual darkness increase but i think it adds to the photo overall

newguy5

that mercedes is sick. i remember leno doing a review about it and saying that the auto transmission shifts faster than any manual, including pro racers driving, that he has ever seen.

that being said, the 2nd picture is a better picture i think :)

DirtyD86

banned
that mercedes is sick. i remember leno doing a review about it and saying that the auto transmission shifts faster than any manual, including pro racers driving, that he has ever seen.

that being said, the 2nd picture is a better picture i think :)

k, the second picture is my "official" entry :D