Photo Tournament - Birds

Maddhatter

lol crypto will just keep winning
we should make a rule if you win 3 in a row you cant enter the 4th lol

no offense at all by me saying this and that is a nice picture but the bird is ugly and i see some here that are much better.

Maddhatter

what you should do is the host can't enter and the pictures have to be taken after the day the tournament was started.

Crypto

you guys are pathetic. Come on. This thread is nothing more than a way to share your favorite pictures. There are many talented picture takers on here and the best thing about images is what one sees as awesome, another may think its terrible.

Enjoy the pictures and vote for the one you like.

bass76

VIP Member
lol crypto will just keep winning
we should make a rule if you win 3 in a row you cant enter the 4th lol

Is winning really THAT important? Would you not allow a football team to play if they won three in a row??
I thought this was all a bit of fun and a chance to share your work.

Your photo has the potential to win, well I'm gonna vote for it.

Alas, I have no bird photos.:(

bass76

VIP Member
Joking? How could we tell that you were joking? No one can see your tongue in your cheek.:p

but hey whatever

Kabu

banned
Hey guys, great pics!!! Save me a spot, I will post mine in two hours or so. Got to make dinner :(

Kabu

banned
Okay, I have two. Can you all help me out? That's my little hummingbird in the second pic...he'll buzz my head all day long, but the second I have a camera he gets shy. :)

Last edited:

Ben

VIP Member
Just a note for everyone,

I'm going to be gone for a week to North Carolina, leaving today in about an hour, and I'll be back Saturday. I'll probably get my vote in Sunday :)

4NGU$

VIP Member
i was thinking about changing my entery

what do you guys think ?

Last edited: