Photo Tournament: Energy

4NGU$

VIP Member
This tournament is on Energy
In this tournament i want to see images relating to energy and its "sources" in are world (turbines, cooling towers, Petrol/gasoline, solar panels etc...)
i was thinking that this would be a good tournament as many of the worlds energy concerns it shaping and reshaping our economic landscape aswell as our actual landscapes.
if your not sure just put it in and i will let you know :)

Playing this tournament is simple:

A tournament involves 11 (so there can be 10 after the original entry from the previous winner) different members max. The winner of the last tournament will give a theme, and those who want to participate will post their picture. When we have 11 entries I will create a poll in the Off Topic section where members can vote.

New Rules:
- Absolutely no voting for your own photo.
- No spot saving; you will only be counted if you have a picture submitted.
- Only one picture may be posted at a time, if you decide to change it, please edit the original post.
- No posting an image that has previously won a competition.
- Minor image adjustments can be made to the original image
(please play fair)

Winners will simply be the one who gets the most votes. He/she will then create another thread in which they propose a different theme for the next tournament.

Absolute max photo res is 1024x768

heres mine :
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i175/link_210/mills.jpg
mills.jpg

Hyper_Kagome

Well damn... if I were anywhere close to the Diefenbaker Dam I'd go snap some pictures of that, but I'm not.

Interesting topic. I'm curious to see the turn out.

4NGU$

VIP Member
as am i :eek:

maybe the use of things like gas and electricity should be included ;)
and of course don't forget Petrol/ petrol stations

just give it some thought and see what you come up with

Last edited:

jimmymac

VIP Member
dammit, given another week I could have had pictures of the roof of a nuclear reactor during refuelling!