Photo Tournament - Engineering

jimmymac

VIP Member
Rules:

Playing this tournament is simple:

A tournament involves 10 different members max.
The winner of the last tournament will give a theme, and those who want to participate will post their pictures (Only one per person). AGAIN NO MORE THAN 10 PARTICIPANTS PER POST.

When all participant have entered the tournament and sent their picture ( PLEASE USE LINKS) we will create another post to vote on the best picture.

So in brief:

1) Users who want to participate submit their picture by links.
2) After ten participants have entered the tournament, a second post will be made with a poll to vote on the best picture.
3) If entering a slightly computer manipulated photo, please post the original along with it so users who are voting can see the difference.

Winners will simply be the one who gets the most votes. He/she will then create another post and propose a different theme for another tournament.

Please resize your pictures to 800 x 600 (or at least a photo of a decent size. Nothing too big.)
This tournament will have 5 days of voting.

You are permitted to change your image but if you could just change the URL in your original post and leave an edited comment with it.

*New Rules*
-No spot saving, you will only be counted if you have a picture.
-Only ONE picture may be posted at a time, if you decide to change it, edit the original post.

Thank you and good luck all.

Right so I noticed that pretty much every photo tourney so far has been around nature and natural phenomenon, so how about the unnatural

Post your Engineering marvels, of course as always the title is open to interpretation so hopefully we can get some impressive angles on things created by mankind....

jimmymac

VIP Member
102qlq0.jpg

http://i24.tinypic.com/102qlq0.jpg

Thats mine, pretty much out of ideas when it came to this subject until i stumbled on this old photo and thought it might make for something different

Kornowski

VIP Member
Dammit, Dammit, Dammit, I have a picture but I'm not at home at the moment, I hope there's spaces left!

Punk

Staff member
We have a week to fill it up...

I really don't think I have anything... :(

bass76

VIP Member
Well thanks mate. That was taken with my old Olympus 3 mp that got a bit sandy (yeah it doesn't like sand). Further illustrates the fact that the best lighting is morning or late afternoon. Yours messes with my eyes. Its like an optical illusion, if you move ur eyes around the pic you can see little white squares where the black lines intersect. Very cool photo.

vroom_skies

VIP Member
Ha, I forgot about those edited ones.
Frankly, I'm not even sure if thats the photo or even direction I'm going to go with.

Bob