Photo Tournament: Flowers!

Punk

Staff member
Can you resize your image to 800x600 please? :) Same goes for everyone else if their image is any bigger.

If you don't know how to, or anything else, I can do it for you.

I always pick the middle size thumbnail from Panoramio, that way I never have size problems with this tournament :D.

Hyper_Kagome

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we have ten people now.

Myself
4NGU$
Speedylink
bass76
Egon
Vroom_skies
Halian
Emperor_Nero
Webbenji
Patrickv

Sorry that I have super late responses. Been a little busy the past few days, and will be especially today. (Going to the Exhibition from 12:00 noon to 12:00 midnight. Opening to closing. Now to mention that I woke up at 6:48 to get ready to get picked up at 8:30 before meeting everyone at the mall beforehand. WOO. Look at me go.

So whatever picture problems you may all have, with trouble picking, you have some extra time to sort that all out, since I highly HIGHLY doubt I'll be able to set the contest up today.

Haaaave fun. (I might take my digital with me to the Exhibition to get some shots of the rides and everything.)

4NGU$

VIP Member
just a thought
do you think you guys should get rid of the links your not using for hypers sake
i Imagen with the amount if links in this thread it could get confusing ...

Ben

VIP Member
just a thought
do you think you guys should get rid of the links your not using for hypers sake
i Imagen with the amount if links in this thread it could get confusing ...

Yeah, sorry I didn't do it sooner, I went out of town to my grand parents house and forgot to take the links out...I'm just glad I got access to a computer before she started the tourny :)

4NGU$

VIP Member
TBH it was more aimed at benji and tidy the both seem to have at least 3 links left in a few different posts posts
that could get very confusing when making a poll

Edit : nice choice Halien

TFT

VIP Member
Now I see a few photo maniacs here :) could someone come up with an idea on wider audience participation.

I logged off Friday night and there was no new comp, I logged on Saturday and there was a new comp but the 10 spaces were taken.

Is it fair to say "Save me a space" ?
Is there a way to allow more entrants or do you want to keep it a closed shop ?

I like viewing and voting but would like to participate once in a while :)

Your views please.

4NGU$

VIP Member
just keep your eyes open for the comp the fairest way to do it is for the first ten people to get there photos in get the 10 spaces
its up to the host of this competition weather to save someone a space or not
i understand that its hard to let everyone in coz we have so many members but if we had more than 10 photos there would be to many for voting on
we only seem to get about 40 people to vote anyway
so if we had 20 entrants then the votes would be even more sparse per image

Hyper_Kagome

Okay, I'll get the contest up sometime today.

CF is giving me a few problems at the moment or else it would be up right now.

Sorry. I've been busy; gotta get it up since I'm going on a small trip tomorrow until Monday.