Photo Tournament: Food

bass76

VIP Member
I bet very few of you have existing photos of food. Be creative and think outside the square

Playing this tournament is simple:

A tournament involves 11 entry's (so there can be 10 after the original entry from the previous winner if the previous winner doesn't choose to enter there will only be 10 entry's) The winner of the last tournament will give a theme, and those who want to participate will post their picture. When we have 11 entries I will create a poll in the Off Topic section where members can vote.

New Rules:
- Absolutely no voting for your own photo.
- No spot saving; you will only be counted if you have a picture submitted.
- Only one picture may be posted at a time, if you decide to change it, please edit the original post.
- No posting an image that has previously won a competition.
- Minor image adjustments can be made to the original image
(please play fair)

Winners will simply be the one who gets the most votes. He/she will then create another thread in which they propose a different theme for the next tournament.

Absolute max photo res is 1024x768

I'll have to put my pic up later. I can't find the charger for the cam batteries.

Last edited:

Hyper_Kagome

Might use this one... might not (it's not that good):
EDIT:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/KagoSanosuki/2008 Drama/IMG_2038.jpg
IMG_2038.jpg

Again, it sucks. Oh well.

Last edited:

Ramodkk

VIP Member
Watch Danny to drool over ^ that! :p

Would this work Buzz?

Ab022x.jpg

It's ice, a drink.

Last edited:

vroom_skies

VIP Member
Ha, there is a good reason for that.

That reason is:
- The shot was taken of a vending machine lol. The large hole on the bottom is where your drink would come out and the top one was the dollar slot, if I recall.

Yeah, the shot is a lot simpler then ya guys thought hun?

Bob

MBGraphics

VIP Member
Hmm, seems I dont really have any pictures of food, guess thats just cause I eat it as soon as it gets in front of me! :p

4NGU$

VIP Member
Ha, there is a good reason for that.

That reason is:
- The shot was taken of a vending machine lol. The large hole on the bottom is where your drink would come out and the top one was the dollar slot, if I recall.

Yeah, the shot is a lot simpler then ya guys thought hun?

Bob

so its a photograph of someones photograph ?