Photo Tournament: On the road

speedyink

VIP Member
I know you've all done this if you've ever had a camera while in the passenger seat of a car. I'm looking for pictures that were taken from inside a car, while driving.

A tournament involves 11 entry's (so there can be 10 after the original entry from the previous winner if the previous winner doesn't choose to enter there will only be 10 entry's) The winner of the last tournament will give a theme, and those who want to participate will post their picture. When we have 11 entries I will create a poll in the Off Topic section where members can vote.

New Rules:
- Absolutely no voting for your own photo.
- No spot saving; you will only be counted if you have a picture submitted.
- Only one picture may be posted at a time, if you decide to change it, please edit the original post.
- No posting an image that has previously won a competition.
- Minor image adjustments can be made to the original image
(please play fair)

Winners will simply be the one who gets the most votes. He/she will then create another thread in which they propose a different theme for the next tournament.

Absolute max photo res is 1024x768

Mine for now

http://fc68.deviantart.com/fs38/i/2008/316/b/d/To_Pittsburg_by_speedyink.jpg

To_Pittsburg_by_speedyink.jpg

Last edited:

Respital

Does it have to show some of the inside of a car?

I have a lot of pictures though none look like they're taken in a car. :(

Calibretto

VIP Member
I have a question similar to Respital's. What about pictures that pertain to cars/traveling? Like a speedometer?

speedyink

VIP Member
Thanks Ben :D

Inside parts...hmmm, well as long as they're not at 0 mph I guess :p

I would prefer some that show some part of a car, though I will accept pictures with just some motion blur in it.

This would be acceptable for example:

Peaceful_Farms_by_speedyink.jpg

Last edited:

speedyink

VIP Member
No, sorry, that would not work. It has to give the feeling that you are in a car, moving. It just doesn't really fit the theme otherwise. Take note of the blurry ground in my example.

Heres another example

Road_to_Alberta_Part_6_by_speedyink.jpg

Last edited:

Ben

VIP Member
ah...I've always loved that picture of yours! ^^ colors are awesome!

anywho...this is what I'm using for now..

FloridaTrip3-08537.jpg

speedyink

VIP Member
Sorry, I'm looking for pictures of inside the car while moving.
Not trying to be picky or anything, just If I let yours in I'll have to let everyone else I turned down in :eek: