Photo Tournament: Sunsets (2nd edition!)

speedyink

VIP Member
Rules:

Playing this tournament is simple:

A tournament involves 10 different members max.
The winner of the last tournament will give a theme, and those who want to participate will post their pictures (Only one per person). AGAIN NO MORE THAN 10 PARTICIPANTS PER POST.

When all participant have entered the tournament and sent their picture ( PLEASE USE LINKS) we will create another post to vote on the best picture.

So in brief:

1) Users who want to participate submit their picture by links.
2) After ten participants have entered the tournament, a second post will be made with a poll to vote on the best picture.
3) If entering a slightly computer manipulated photo, please post the original along with it so users who are voting can see the difference.

Winners will simply be the one who gets the most votes. He/she will then create another post and propose a different theme for another tournament.

Please resize your pictures to 800 x 600 (or at least a photo of a decent size. Nothing too big.)
This tournament will have 5 days of voting.

You are permitted to change your image but if you could just change the URL in your original post and leave an edited comment with it.

*New Rules*
-No spot saving, you will only be counted if you have a picture.
-Only ONE picture may be posted at a time, if you decide to change it, edit the original post.

Thank you and good luck all.

Yes, I chose sunsets. Mainly cause my external hard drive hates it's life right now, so I'm extremely limited in what shots I can use. Plus, the last sunset one was ages ago, so I think it's due time for another one:)

Heres my entry:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v144/speedyink/DSC02639e.jpg

DSC02639e.jpg

Last edited:

Ben

VIP Member
danny you used exact the same pic last time ?
bit boring dont you think ?

I thought he used a picture of a beach or something..

EDIT:

Nope, guess not, he used a cropped or closer version of this image.

Last edited:

Kornowski

VIP Member
Nope, it's an entirely different photograph, I assure you.

Dude, uploading, a bit boring don't you think.

epidemik

Yeah, it'd be awesome if you could upload desktop quality pics. They are amazing. This is going to be a close one