Photo Tourney- Leading Lines

Ramodkk

VIP Member
[-0MEGA-];1377831 said:
I don't see how that is a leading line, it doesn't lead anywhere. A leading line is suppose to draw the viewing to a part of the image of interest.

It's not like your entry leads anywhere :p

Glliw

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3159/3079742135_da2907d195_o.jpg

3079742135_da2907d195_o.jpg

Geoff

VIP Member
well i thought the bridge brought it towards the tree. there's several in here where i dont exactly see what they were going for, but i thought this would work. if it doesnt, then dont use it.
You're right, there are several that can be interpreted differently, mine as well :) It's not his call so leave it to the OP to decide. ;)
No it's not my call, but when I look at the image my eyes are drawn from the tree towards the left of the photo, which is the way leading lines usually work (your eyes follow the line as it gets smaller/further away).

It's not like your entry leads anywhere :p
It leads to a tunnel, and my photo has a very distinct leading line.

I don't know what to say, I looked at this photo for a minute and still couldn't figure out which line we are suppose to follow. Although it is a nice image, I don't think it's relevant to the theme.

vroom_skies

VIP Member
The key point that a lot of these entries were missing, was that the line didn't lead to a interesting focal point. Most of the images had lines going through them, however that was it. With Tnfan's image it might not be the best example ever, yet the line (road) actually lead to a subject (bee boxes).

Hey, what can I say, you win some ya loose some... life isn't fair