Photo Tourney - Path, Street & Road

spirit

Staff member
Easy theme!

HOW IT WORKS

This tournament involves a maximum of 11 participants: the winner of the previous tournament (this member has a spot saved) and 10 other members. After all participants have uploaded their entries, another thread with a poll will be created in the Off Topic Chat Sub-forum. Then for a period of 4 days, all forum members can vote for their favorite entries. After the poll ends, the participant with the most votes is declared the winner and can then choose a new theme for the next tournament and create a new thread in the Digital Imaging Sub-Forum under these guidelines.

RULES
No self-voting.
No spot saving.
Only one entry per participant.
If entry is too large, please resize to an acceptable resolution.
Submissions that have previously won a tournament are not accepted.

ADDITIONAL GUIDELINES

Unless the poll was created to break a tie, please make the poll multi-vote.
If you wish to change your submission, do not create a new post. Please edit your original post.

Any member is allowed to create the voting thread but only the winner (or anyone assigned by the winner) can create a new-theme thread.

9498598325_acf59d38ae_b.jpg

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
I have something else if this doesn't work.

uugn.jpg

Last edited:

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
I go there pretty often; probably the most fun place I can think of to go for a walk.

I'd like to go back. I had issues with my 50D when I was there and would love to take more pictures and spend more time.