Photo Tourney: Street Photography

Laquer Head

^great photo but not really candid.

No Prob.. Here's a new one..

streetstare.jpg

spirit

Staff member
Wait a day or two more to see if we get any more entries and if not throw the poll up. :)

EvanK

Damn, can't wait for Calgary Summertime again. lol.. Miss all the skin

I visit Calgary during the summertime every couple of years, I can't stand how cold it gets. Winnipeg has a reputation of being incredible cold, but honestly it's a desert compared to the rest of Canada during the summer.

Laquer Head

I visit Calgary during the summertime every couple of years, I can't stand how cold it gets. Winnipeg has a reputation of being incredible cold, but honestly it's a desert compared to the rest of Canada during the summer.

Oh man, I spent many xmas and other winter seasons in Winterpeg..

It's bloody bad there in the winter..Last 2 Calagry winters have been super light, and the cold periods are always broken up by Chinooks..

I love our insane weather patterns.

CrazyMike

You think Calgary gets cold? check out Edmonton lol..

klibild

Actually Calgary was just as cold too... But we get it more often.

klibild

EvanK

Sorry, meant to say without windchill, didn't phrase that properly.

I meant that Calgary gets cold during the summer, I remember a few years back we were hitting +40 with the humidex. Calgary just seems to have milder summers, I can't stand the fact that sometimes during the summer nights you have to go outside with a sweater.

CrazyMike

This will be my last post --- I shouldn't really be having a conversation about weather in this thread lol

Ya, Calgary and Edmonton are very variant on what kind of summer we will have. Some summers are nice (well what i concider nice) averaging 25C. Some other summers are little warmer (what i consider warmer) averaging 35C.

Main thing, is that it's not constant. Weather is always in a change. Extreme changes can happen in less than a day. -25C one day, 3C the next.