Photo Tourney Submissions!: Computer

Discussion in 'Digital Cameras, Webcams and Scanners' started by NikonGuy, Jan 6, 2015.

1. NikonGuy

NikonGuy banned

Lets get the photo tourneys going again! I'll start.

This one is: Computers.

RULES: Not monitors, keyboards, setups, just the computer. You have to be able to see the computers guts. It CAN be from outside shooting inside, or just inside. Just make sure you see the guts of your computer.

You have to take a new shot for this one. No old shots, so get your camera out and see what you can do.

The submissions will be open for 2 weeks starting today. This should give every busy person here some time to take the photo without being too rushed :).

Voting will be open 1 week. All members should vote, there is NO voting for yourself.

The winner will choose the new subject, and will have 1 week before the next tourney starts.

I'm thinking we should limit the slots to 12?

On the side note, I would like to hear from those who participate in the contest, if everyone is willing to chip in say $5 to the winner. Myself included. If not that's fine, on my hand I think it's $5 a month and if you are good you will get it all back plus more just by winning one time.

Max 1 submission will be entered in the poll.

Get started! :good:

P.S, the reason for this subject is simple. You all seem to have some kick ass computers, and you keep fighting about them in post your pc thread lol. So here is your chance to show em off and maybe even win something :)

One more thing, there is no favoritism. It's 100% about the photo not who took it! ( yes you have to take it yourself lol )

Last edited: Jan 6, 2015
  2. voyagerfan99

voyagerfan99 Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again Staff Member

No, there will not be a monetary prize to the winner.

Let's stick with the same rules we've been using, with a slight change. Submission deadline is one week from today. I do like the 'new photo required' rule, so we can use that.

The rules are the following:

3. NikonGuy

NikonGuy banned

OK nevermind, the thread was cleaned, Thanks voyager!

4. Punk

Punk Moderator Staff Member

Good idea for the new shot rule but this theme isn't my thing and I don't have any good object to take pictures of :)

5. NikonGuy

NikonGuy banned

If you have a laptop, I'n sure you can some up with something:good:

6. Punk

Punk Moderator Staff Member

I'll let others take care of that, it's exam week and I'm really not liking that theme :)

7. NikonGuy

NikonGuy banned

No problem ;) Good luck on those exams! :good::)

8. Virssagòn

Virssagòn VIP Member

Damn, I finally like the theme, but I moved into city to do my exams the next 3 weeks and all my pics are left on my desktop at home... Maybe you should do this one again next month? :p

9. NikonGuy

NikonGuy banned

If someone else chooses it lol :p Would be great if you can take a new pick sometime inbetween but if you can't that's totally understandable :good: :)

10. voyagerfan99

voyagerfan99 Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again Staff Member

Well, this is going well.... :cool:

11. NikonGuy

NikonGuy banned

Wow people really... So because I make the thread no one posts. If anyone else would have you know you would be posting ;)

[​IMG]