Photo Tourny: Cats and Dogs

tidyboy21

[-0MEGA-];935785 said:
EDIT: Why are there only 10 slots though? You can have a lot more then 10 options in a poll.

I agree, I think there should be more, 15 maybe. It might get a few more people involved that don't usually enter. This way you would see a lot more variation in the shots entered.

mat2317

Ive never done this before so can we add some more positions like tidyboy21 said? Ill submit mine anyway:

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh8/mat2317/ALLLLL.jpg

ALLLLL.jpg

Ben

VIP Member
I agree, I think there should be more, 15 maybe. It might get a few more people involved that don't usually enter. This way you would see a lot more variation in the shots entered.

Ive never done this before so can we add some more positions like tidyboy21 said?

Hmm...mostly, I think each of the tournies should be up to the winner. Even add some special rules or something, but thats just my opinion.

Does anyone else have an opinion of how many entries we should have?

And also, whats the deal with the poll options. I say we get to vote for one person only, and we show who voted for who.

subtle

...Does anyone else have an opinion of how many entries we should have?

And also, whats the deal with the poll options. I say we get to vote for one person only, and we show who voted for who.

I think it should stay 10.
As for voting, I agree with Ben. Vote for only one picture.

speedyink

VIP Member
Hmm...mostly, I think each of the tournies should be up to the winner. Even add some special rules or something, but thats just my opinion.

Thats a good idea, as long as people don't abuse it and add retarded rules

massahwahl

VIP Member

Does anyone else have an opinion of how many entries we should have?

I say keep it ten because it keeps it competetive. If you get a bunch of pictures up there then your going to have a hard time finding one determined winner. I also agree there should only be one vote per person.

speedyink

VIP Member
I say keep it ten because it keeps it competetive. If you get a bunch of pictures up there then your going to have a hard time finding one determined winner. I also agree there should only be one vote per person.

I agree. It's not like we're getting tons of votes right now, so more photos might make ties an even bigger issue

vroom_skies

VIP Member
I basically agree with whats being said.
I'm all for the votes being public, so that way we can check if any one cheats...
I don't mind the multiple votes. Since we only get 40 votes, being able to vote for a few pictures could really make a difference.

Also, I feel anything over 10 would be to much, plus half the time we don't even get 10 entries, and I'm not a fan of waiting a week just to get the entries in.

Bob

PS- when is this poll being throw up, it's been like a month lol.

Ben

VIP Member
I basically agree with whats being said.
I'm all for the votes being public, so that way we can check if any one cheats...
I don't mind the multiple votes. Since we only get 40 votes, being able to vote for a few pictures could really make a difference.

Also, I feel anything over 10 would be to much, plus half the time we don't even get 10 entries, and I'm not a fan of waiting a week just to get the entries in.

Bob

PS- when is this poll being throw up, it's been like a month lol.

More like a day and a half! :p Even less :D

I'll get it up soon, hopefully within the next hour :)

Hyper_Kagome

Wow. that filled up fast. I'll wait for the next and see if I can sneak in then.

As we speak, my cat is on my lap, biting at my chin (not hard, just playful). Weird, I know, but he's the sweetest cat ever.

... And I personally think that cats with green eyes are just amazing. So many nice pictures here.

Geoff

VIP Member
I know what you guys mean about having too many entries, but face it, the spots all fill up within a day!

MBGraphics

VIP Member
[-OMEGA-] has a point there, I just got lucky because I had just been happening to be scanning the forum for new posts and noticed this by pure luck. The last contest "reflections" was the first one I have ever entered, and I wasnt sure how soon the next one would start, so I wasnt really lookin for it yet :p

Maybe a bump up to 15 would be a good idea? (Just an idea, doesnt have much meaning ;) )