Photo Tourny: Christmas Stuff

mac550

A Christmas Star
37d950f0.jpg

http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/mm457/mac550/37d950f0.jpg

WeatherMan

How can people not be in the christmas spirit yet :rolleyes:

Costco has had their Christmas stuff out since the 29th of JULY! lol

Xmas lights started popping up around my town at the end of october, I was gonna stick the tree up today but I can't be arsed now :D

Fatback

VIP Member
Has to be something like a Christmas tree/lights/ornaments etc... Refrain from scenery (As in a snowy white field)

He might let you get by with it:)

BTW when I look at that I get a dark and creepy feeling not a Cheery feeling.

Calibretto

VIP Member
He might let you get by with it:)

BTW when I look at that I get a dark and creepy feeling not a Cheery feeling.

Gah, didn't see that. Maybe if there aren't a lot more entries then he'll let me in. It is a little dark and eerie, but it's the closest thing I have to Christmas :p

Fatback

VIP Member
Gah, didn't see that. Maybe if there aren't a lot more entries then he'll let me in. It is a little dark and eerie, but it's the closest thing I have to Christmas :p

I am thinking maybe we should postpone this photo tourney for another week or two. We can go ahead and start another and comeback to this one closer to Christmas.

If nobody has a problem with that, then I'm sure Aviation_Man wont mind.

aviation_man

Sure I'll let you in...... For a small fee of $70,000 in small bills.

I am thinking maybe we should postpone this photo tourney for another week or two. We can go ahead and start another and comeback to this one closer to Christmas.

If nobody has a problem with that, then I'm sure Aviation_Man wont mind.

If everyone is ok with that... But who'd pick the NEXT photo tourny?

Fatback

VIP Member
Sure I'll let you in...... For a small fee of $70,000 in small bills.

If everyone is ok with that... But who'd pick the NEXT photo tourny?

I have no idea. We could just forget all about this one, like it never happened and you can just start another. Then the winner of that one can do the Christmas theme if he/she wants.

vroom_skies

VIP Member
No, there is no need to postpone anything. These tournaments/ topics aren't tied with real time dates or events.
If you don't have a photo that fits this topic then just don't enter and wait for the next theme. The sooner we go through each topic the faster we get to the next one.

Lets just keep this one going. People have had time to enter and they have. Sure we don't have 10+ entries, but that's not needed.
Lets just get this one up and then the sooner we can get to other topics.

Fatback

VIP Member
No, there is no need to postpone anything. These tournaments/ topics aren't tied with real time dates or events.
If you don't have a photo that fits this topic then just don't enter and wait for the next theme. The sooner we go through each topic the faster we get to the next one.

Lets just keep this one going. People have had time to enter and they have. Sure we don't have 10+ entries, but that's not needed.
Lets just get this one up and then the sooner we can get to other topics.

I agree lets just get this one over with:)