PHoto Tourny - Colors Of The Rainbow

Ben

VIP Member
Alright so I sparked a little idea earlier today. This theme is called Colors Of The Rainbow. Basically, I want a color of the rainbow as the main focus in the picture. (And I will not accept actual pictures of a rainbow) But since there are only 6(taking out indigo) colors and 12 entries, I think it would make sense to have 6 repeated individual color entries making it 12 entries in all. 2 entries per color.

After all spots had been taken, in the poll, I would just make it multi-choice so it would be fair to all...

Make sense? Any thoughts on this?

We need two colors of each:

Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Violet

-----------------------------------------------------------

Playing this tournament is simple:

A tournament involves 12 different members max. The winner of the last tournament will give a theme, and those who want to participate will post their picture. When we have 12 entries I will create a poll in the Off Topic section where members can vote.

New Rules:
- Absolutely no voting for your own photo.
- No spot saving; you will only be counted if you have a picture submitted.
- Only one picture may be posted at a time, if you decide to change it, please edit the original post.
- No posting an image that has previously won a competition.
- Some editing is allowed such as Cropping, Minor Saturation changes, Lightening up a tad etc. But no huge obvious Photoshop changes like putting someone else's face on a different head :p

Winners will simply be the one who gets the most votes. He/she will then create another thread in which they propose a different theme for the next tournament.

Absolute max photo res is 1280x1024, we recommend 1024x768...or whatever the wide screen equivalent to that is.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My entry (for now) shall be yellow.

Picture190-2.jpg

Last edited:

Irishwhistle

Make sure you edit this part:

Playing this tournament is simple:

A tournament involves 10 different members max. The winner of the last tournament will give a theme, and those who want to participate will post their picture. When we have 10 entrees I will create a poll in the Off Topic section where members can vote.

New Rules:
- Absolutely no voting for your own photo.
- No spot saving; you will only be counted if you have a picture submitted.
- Only one picture may be posted at a time, if you decide to change it, please edit the original post.
- No posting an image that has previously won a competition.
- Some editing is allowed such as Cropping, Minor Saturation changes, Lightening up a tad etc. But no huge obvious Photoshop changes like putting someone else's face on a different head :p

Winners will simply be the one who gets the most votes. He/she will then create another thread in which they propose a different theme for the next tournament.

Absolute max photo res is 1280x1024, we recommend 1024x768...or whatever the wide screen equivalent to that is.

Irishwhistle

You forgot this too:

Alright so I sparked a little idea earlier today. This theme is called Colors Of The Rainbow. Basically, I want a color of the rainbow as the main focus in the picture. (And I will not accept actual pictures of a rainbow) But since there are only 6(taking out indigo) colors and 10 entries, I think it would make sense to have 6 repeated individual color entries making it 12 entries in all. 2 entries per color.

Punk

Staff member
I'll change mine maybe tomorrow night, when i get beack from work I'll try to improve my color :) or take another color :D

By the way, good creative topic there Ben :p

MBGraphics

VIP Member
I changed mine, and i'll probably stick to that photo.

And I agree, Ben this is a great idea for a tourney, good thinkin! :)