Photo Tourny: Infinity

Ramodkk

VIP Member
The theme for this one is "Infinity"

This means, any picture that gives a sense of no end. In other words, something that seems to have no end such as a long road, you guys get the idea right? ;)

Rules:
Playing this tournament is simple:

A tournament involves 10 different members max.
The winner of the last tournament will give a theme, and those who want to participate will post their pictures (Only one per person). Please, No more than ten participants total.

When all participants have entered their picture in the tournament (please submit a link along with your picture), I will then create another thread to vote on the pictures via a poll.

New Rules:
- No spot saving; you will only be counted if you have a picture submitted.
- Only one picture may be posted at a time, if you decide to change it, please edit the original post.
- No posting an image that has previously won a competition.

So in brief:
- Users who wish to participate please post your image within this thread followed by a link to the image source.
- After ten participants have entered the tournament, a second thread will be made with a poll to vote on the pictures.
- If entering a slightly computer manipulated photo, please post the original along with it so users who are voting can see the difference.

Winners will simply be the one who gets the most votes. He/she will then create another thread in which they propose a different theme for the next tournament.

Please resize your pictures to no larger than 800 x 600.
This tournament will have 5 days of voting.

You are permitted to change your image but if you could just change the URL in your original post and leave an edited comment with it.

Let's see them pics!

================================================== ==================================================

Lets get started, heres mine:

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc95/ramodkk/INFINITY_RAIL.jpg

INFINITY_RAIL.jpg

Last edited:

Kornowski

VIP Member
Ahh man! Uploading again, my interet is reaaaally slow! :(

Chris, you know how I'm your best good friend? :rolleyes:

Can you resize it? :)

HEY! YOU SICK MINDED INDIVIDUAL, NO PUN INTENTED! :p

4NGU$

VIP Member
erm according to photoshop its already 800-600 ???

its mine thats less than 800-600 mine is 800-533

so yeh nothing needs changing

Last edited:

kobaj

VIP Member
Haha, I havnt entered one of these in forever. But here I give you "balls" aka, my very first avatar on these forums.

http://img174.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0040pi8.jpg

To give you an idea those are about 1/4th of an inch in diameter. I loved that camera that I used to take that shot. It was like a 40 dollar walmart one, but I hacked it to get myself manual zoom. I could get so close to stuff! This new camera I have thats about 130 dollars, sure its a couple more megapixels but the macro function leaves a bit to be desired.

EDIT: Well damn, Why did I go through my pictures folder XD. I dont know if I should put this one in instead...

http://img403.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1014dyr3.jpg

What do you guys think?