Photo Tourny: Jewelry

vroom_skies

VIP Member
Rules:

Playing this tournament is simple:

A tournament involves 10 different members max.
The winner of the last tournament will give a theme, and those who want to participate will post their pictures (Only one per person). AGAIN NO MORE THAN 10 PARTICIPANTS PER POST.

When all participant have entered the tournament and sent their picture ( PLEASE USE LINKS) we will create another post to vote on the best picture.

So in brief:

1) Users who want to participate submit their picture by links.
2) After ten participants have entered the tournament, a second post will be made with a poll to vote on the best picture.
3) If entering a slightly computer manipulated photo, please post the original along with it so users who are voting can see the difference.

Winners will simply be the one who gets the most votes. He/she will then create another post and propose a different theme for another tournament.

Please resize your pictures to 800 x 600 (or at least a photo of a decent size. Nothing too big.)
This tournament will have 5 days of voting.

You are permitted to change your image but if you could just change the URL in your original post and leave an edited comment with it.

Thank you and good luck all.

Hyper_Kagome

May I please have a spot saved? I'll have a picture up soon.
=]

----EDIT:
Nevermind. I'm not going to join. I can't for the life of me get a good shot of any jewelry. I'm just going to have to wait for next round.

Last edited:

brian

VIP Member
Last edited:

Ben

VIP Member
Thank you. Thats the raw image too.

Thats a really amazing picture Bass, You should be proud :)

PS:

Sorry guys. I can't enter this tourny. I just realized I've left the camera at my grandparents house, and won't be able to get it back for a while :( So count me out for this one.

skidude

I have a shot I'd like to post here but I cant get it on my computer. The USB cable from my computer to my camera is missing so I can't get the thing on my PC. Any suggestions?

Ben

VIP Member
I have a shot I'd like to post here but I cant get it on my computer. The USB cable from my computer to my camera is missing so I can't get the thing on my PC. Any suggestions?

Do you have an SD or XD card from the camera? You could put it on your computer that way, if you had any of those slots. Or take it over to a friends house with one of those inputs.