Photo Tourny - Macro Shots

g4m3rof1337

The topic is any macro shot.

Rules:
Playing this tournament is simple:

A tournament involves 10 different members max. The winner of the last tournament will give a theme, and those who want to participate will post their picture. When we have 10 entrees I will create a poll in the Off Topic section where members can vote.

New Rules:
- Absolutely no voting for your own photo.
- No spot saving; you will only be counted if you have a picture submitted.
- Only one picture may be posted at a time, if you decide to change it, please edit the original post.
- No posting an image that has previously won a competition.

Winners will simply be the one who gets the most votes. He/she will then create another thread in which they propose a different theme for the next tournament.

Please resize your pictures to no larger than 800 x 6... Pff, who am I kidden, no body should be on that resolution. Feel free to use any size you want, even full res if that suits your fancy, however can I recommend the size of 1024 x 768? J/king about the full res comment, unless 1024 x 768 is your full res lol.

This tournament will have 4 days of voting.

I used Vroom_Skies text from the previous Tourny..

I am not submitting an entry, at least not right now.

Ben

VIP Member
wow..this is gonna be awesome :)

mine for now..

Picture012-4.jpg

g4m3rof1337

I doubt people are going to upload something similar to another person, since they should want to be unique and different.

g4m3rof1337

Speedyink was the last one.

We're full.

So, I just post everyones picture in a thread I make in the Off-Topic section, and have a poll with their names, and have it close in how many days?