Photo Tourny - Me, Myself, And I

Ben

VIP Member
Self Portraits people! I know you have some...Give me a mirror shot at least :p

-----------------------------

A tournament involves 11 entry's (so there can be 10 after the original entry from the previous winner if the previous winner doesn't choose to enter there will only be 10 entry's) The winner of the last tournament will give a theme, and those who want to participate will post their picture. When we have 11 entries I will create a poll in the Off Topic section where members can vote.

Rules:
- Absolutely no voting for your own photo.
- No spot saving; you will only be counted if you have a picture submitted.
- Only one picture may be posted at a time, if you decide to change it, please edit the original post.
- No posting an image that has previously won a competition.
- Minor image adjustments can be made to the original image
(please play fair)

Winners will simply be the one who gets the most votes. He/she will then create another thread in which they propose a different theme for the next tournament.

Absolute max photo res is 1024x768

-----------------------------

Mine for now:

Picture165.jpg

vroom_skies

VIP Member
lol, sheesh.

Would something like this work. It is a SP, just with a little post process lol, only a tad I swear.

BourneDone.jpg

Bob

OO- BTW- I really like that SP of you, or atleast 2/3rds of you lol.

Last edited:

Ben

VIP Member
@Bob
Something with the original backround might be nicer :p But I'll take it :) Editing doesn't really bother me.

EDIT:
Heh...speedy, I had a feeling you would have picked that one :p

vroom_skies

VIP Member
@Bob
Something with the original backround might be nicer :p But I'll take it :) Editing doesn't really bother me.

Got ya Ben.
I do have others, however I would love to use this, as it will prob be the only chance to use something like this. So if you don't mind to much lol I think I'll keep it :D

Ben

VIP Member
Got ya Ben.
I do have others, however I would love to use this, as it will prob be the only chance to use something like this. So if you don't mind to much lol I think I'll keep it :D

Feel free to keep it :D Not saying I don't like it...I actually love it :p The humor is good too.

ScOuT

VIP Member
We had to climb Gohand Mountain and had to blast Helicopter Landing Zones with C4. That's me standing up. That's the very highest point. We climbed 2,900 vertical feet in 5 hours. We made 4 HLZ for a possible air assault missions. On the left sitting down is Sgt. Dolan and to the right is Spc. Flora. It was the first time Americans had climbed the mountain. The life of a Pathfinder Scout on the Pakistan border....

scout-albums-computer-picture207-dsc00674.jpg

Irishwhistle

Dude, you totally shouldn't of used that theme... I used my only decent self portrait in the last tourny! But since it hasn't won... heh, I'm in!

New_Deviant_ID_by_jordannb.png

It's better for a self portrait than sports... :D

Humveeluvr

This should make 10 and should go with the theme, if you don't approve I do have others that I have sp and will change if needed! This is also my first entry as I usually mis out on the cut off.

AlguonquinPark039.jpg

P.S. nice bread knife Bob! LMAO