Photo Tourny- Most Confusing Image

Calibretto

VIP Member
The best I have as far as "odd":

http://pic.leech.it/i/4815a/99454b52sunsetbrid.jpg

99454b52sunsetbrid.jpg

Jet

VIP Member
I'd think you're the last entry--I see 10 plus Ben.

Edit--actually there's another entry, I think. And, you may want to change your picture so it's not classified as a "light blur." (I did the same thing, so the joke's on me as well.)

Vroom
Ben
Jet
Punk
Mep
Cabriletto
Jimmymac
Motorxrdude
MBgraphics
Ukulele

not in order.

Last edited:

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
Edit--actually there's another entry, I think. And, you may want to change your picture so it's not classified as a "light blur." (I did the same thing, so the joke's on me as well.)

Ah, I just reread the thread. Well, I don't think I have anything else, so my pic can excluded (unless Bob is cool with a third light blur entry). It's all good. :)

vroom_skies

VIP Member
Lets see, entries that a good so far are:
- Jimmymac's
- Punk's (second one)
- Calibretto's
- Ben (spot saved)
- Mine
- Motorxdude
- MBGraphics (if you have something else that's great, but your still included with that picture)
- Jet (Since Pies removed his post, you get the 2nd light blur entry, but if you have something else that would work, that would be preferred.)

Waiting for a picture change from:
- Uke
- Mep

We have room for one more, if everyone above enters.

Bob

vroom_skies

VIP Member

massahwahl

VIP Member
Was this:

Not in response to this:

That's what I thought at least. If it wasn't, I'll take the blame and let yours stay.

Bob

No im not blaming you or anything, I thought you were saying mine didnt count unless I changed it is all :p If I can I'll levae it as that, when I read the theme that picture was the only one that came to mind so I guess thats how my first instinct interpreted it.

vroom_skies

VIP Member
No im not blaming you or anything, I thought you were saying mine didnt count unless I changed it is all :p If I can I'll levae it as that, when I read the theme that picture was the only one that came to mind so I guess thats how my first instinct interpreted it.

That is basically what I meant. Do you have another picture that would work that is less obvious?

vroom_skies

VIP Member
There is enough room for both of you.
We just have the get the final word from Mep to see if he has another one, if he does then there wont be enough room, if he doesn't you both can fit.

speedyink

VIP Member
Thanks for the gesture Ukulele Ninja!

There is enough room for both of you.
We just have the get the final word from Mep to see if he has another one, if he does then there wont be enough room, if he doesn't you both can fit.

Your first sentence is deceiving after reading your second sentence ;) But thanks anyway though

Jet

VIP Member
Heh, I was thinking light blurs, in the sense of camera shake, rather than light blurs in the sense of long exposures :D. I have another one--post is going to be changed in the next few seconds here..

Jet

VIP Member
How would I have control over that? :p Anyhow, I do want to fit the category, even if it takes people wanting me to get another shot twice! Another way of thinking of it is that if I have a really good shot that doesn't fit the category, it would be unfair to the others who have fit the category--they probably have better shots that don't fit. It's an overall handicap, in one way.