Photo Tourny: Spiders

epidemik

I think changing pictures will be allowed, though you can't just post a random picture to hold a spot. It has to be topic related and taken by you. Once all 10 entries are in the one thats in your post will be used.

:D that was my idea.

Im gonna try to enter this one...except the blackwidows dont come out (in my garage) for another 4 hours. I know exaclty where the big ones are though. lol. Its scary.

brian

VIP Member
i live in ca... i think most live there. i have seen 3 in 5 years... but i dont look too much

Ben

VIP Member
Bummer, it looks like I'm going to be sitting this one out. Unless a spider wants to crawl across my desk, so I can take a picture of it. Frankly I think it would be dead before i even think of a picture lol.

Bob

This is really irritating for me. I have one of the biggest writing spiders on our carport that made a huge web inbetween the ground and the roof, and my my brother forgets his camera at our grandparents house. Great. Just wonderful. This spider has even been doing poses for me :p

Shame that I'm out :(

Kabu

banned

I know the resolution isn't great but I wasn't going to get any closer than I had to! LOL

epidemik

OMG, so my black widdow in the garage wouldnt hold still lol (kinda scary.)

But just now i found a spider inside my comp...my crappy point and shoot camera wouldnt focus on him. He was super spider. He went through the case fan and lived. No joke.

Grr im gonna get one. I wish I had a Digital SLR

Punk

Staff member
If you don't have ten entries by the 23rd of September (a week after it started), just start the vote thread.