Photo Tourny Theme - Landscapes/Scenery

Ben

VIP Member
Take the concept how you want it...Trying to decide if I accept sunsets though...they are almost too generic. I'll think on it.

-----------------------------

A tournament involves 11 entry's (so there can be 10 after the original entry from the previous winner if the previous winner doesn't choose to enter there will only be 10 entry's) The winner of the last tournament will give a theme, and those who want to participate will post their picture. When we have 11 entries I will create a poll in the Off Topic section where members can vote.

Rules:
- Absolutely no voting for your own photo.
- No spot saving; you will only be counted if you have a picture submitted.
- Only one picture may be posted at a time, if you decide to change it, please edit the original post.
- No posting an image that has previously won a competition.
- Minor image adjustments can be made to the original image
(please play fair)

Winners will simply be the one who gets the most votes. He/she will then create another thread in which they propose a different theme for the next tournament.

Screw max photo res, yeah, 1024x768 is big enough but don't complain if the image is a few pixels wider or higher...I think we're all smart enough to know not to post an image 3458x2470 or something like that. Just be considerate.

-----------------------------

Irishwhistle

Mine for now:

Setting_Sun_by_jordannb.jpg

EDIT:
Take the concept how you want it...Trying to decide if I accept sunsets though...they are almost too generic. I'll think on it.

Accept! Accept! Accept! But whatever... if you don't want to accept it it's fine as I do have another one... it's just not as good.

Last edited:

ScOuT

VIP Member
Picture looking down the Kunar Valley toward Pakistan. Woke up and was getting my truck ready and had to take a picture. The ridge line is the Pakistan border.

scout-albums-computer-picture217-0033.jpg

Irishwhistle

That's ten and I still haven't heard from Ben! I personally think mine and Kornowski's first one (not the second) are fine... I'm just not so sure about Bob's... are you sure it qualifies? :p