Photo's on TV?

lostsoul62

I don't know which forum but here is my question. I want to see my photos on my TV with a USB and I don't want anything to do with the WEB? I put my USB with photos in my USB's on my TV but it wouldn't see it.

lostsoul62

It said make sure it's FAT 32 which is what exFAT is. I played movies on it but it just won't play photoa. I did buy a device that would play my photos but that was a long time age. I went to amazon to see if there was something I could buy but I don't even know what to ask for?

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Exfat is the better format but they are totally different formats. Exfat allows files more then 4gb. I would try a flash drive formatted as fat32 and put photos on it and see if it detects them then. If so, then you know exfat won't work.

lostsoul62

It won't let me format in FAT32, only Exfat which is the new FAT32 and NTFS which isn't Fat32, but Exfat should of work but doesn't

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
What isn't allowing you to format to fat32? I have windows 10 on my pc and it still allows me to format a usb to fat32.

beers

Staff member
What TV do you have? If it's anything recent with smart features it may just be easier to share from your phone.

I also haven't had fat32 as an option for a while so you may be able to use a third party utility like partition magic or format via Linux livecd or something (taking great care that you don't wipe your os drive instead).

williamlpa

You have have an option of "Broadcasting" in your handset. You can broadcast your photo on the television without using any USB cable. It is the most convenient method to view mobile photos on television.