Picked up a new PC today

kdailey4315

New Member
I've been looking to get a new PC and trying to decide weather to buy one or build one.

I found this on newegg and liked it.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883113108&Tpk=dx4300-11

I found the same PC at Best Buy for the same price. I had a few gift cards for Best Buy from Christmas so I decided to pick it up. I get for just under $500 out the door. I looked and couldn't see how I could build this same rig for the same price. So far I'm extremely satisfied with it.
 
Not a bad deal for general use.

If you plan on gaming, you'll need a bigger/better power supply and a decent graphics card.

Nice deal though. :good:
 
Not a bad deal for general use.

If you plan on gaming, you'll need a bigger/better power supply and a decent graphics card.

Nice deal though. :good:

Don't plan on gaming besides the flash games the wife plays online. I may upgrade video cards when I get a monitor with HDMI capability. The onboard card has HDMI out and a TV tuner but I'm not sure how great they are.
 
Back
Top