Pics Of Cool Comps!!

jammerz4life

Post pictures of your most BADA$$ computer...I wanna see some competition...and some ideas for my upgrades....include your specs...

hypojam

tandy5000.jpeg

vroom_skies

VIP Member
Thanks.

LOL, every single persons that see my comp coments on how bad the table is lol. Really it's only cosmetic. The table is sturdy as a rock. I think I may refinish it this week. And the specs in my sig aren't the new ones. The new ones consist of a amd x2, 2 gig mushkin ddr500, 7800gt, xfi plat ect.

MatrixEVO

Here is mine. The flash from the camera took away all the blue light from the inside and the the red LCD from the front of the case.

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
Not the greatest picture, taken on my phone and the lighting dampened the green CCFL almost fully.

18100521301cj.jpg

dragon2309 - Specs in the sig

Geoff

VIP Member
Whats the difference between this thread and the "post your computer here" thead? But all in all, very nice comps guys :)

DaShit

heres mine-
12-26-05_1941.jpg

and in the dark-
12-26-05_1943.jpg

i think i need to buy a new case...and i was thinking about the Tsunami Thermaltake, you guys like yours?

vroom_skies

VIP Member
Overall it's a nice case. I just don't like the top mounted usb. Not only cause it's on the top, but because it broke for me lol. First time none the less.

But other than then, good case.

Jon Boy

WOW realy nice computers everyone.

BUT you have to get KILLTHC to post his on here. Cost him like 9000euros and he has a 30" apple monitor lol. Just wonder with all the insides if it actualy looks cool lol. (BTW his 3Dmark 05 score was 18400 lol) leaves us in the dust.

jammerz4life

wow outstanding pics guys... my favorite is the oldy comp though...jk all are spectacular...i wish i had the money to ge that stuff...well keep posting i wanna see more bad ass comps