Picture Tournament. Third theme: Trees

lovely?

We have 10 entries !
Im going to write the poll post when I get back from school ( still have an hour of class).

Sorry Lovely maybe in the next tournament we'll see your pic .

yeah make the next one a general scenic one and ill enter ;)

Punk

Staff member
I used to live In LA... I know how it is :p

BTW it was a really nice picture you showed us :D

speedyink

VIP Member
Probably too late but I'll share anyway. My beautiful home, New Zealand.

I love New Zealand. I was only there for an hour, and I didn't leave the airport, but as we were landing I could see the beautiful scenery. I'll definately have to go back there sometime and stay for a bit longer than an hour:p

bass76

VIP Member
lol thats cheating so hard. i live in california, and the only trees are in seqoia national park, and the pic i posted up is my best lol... you get the nice scenery, and i get this : DESERT

Honestly I didn't know that it had to be a link. Cuz I didn't read the rules until after I posted. Yes yes. I know. Very naughty. But at least I'm being honest. :D

bass76

VIP Member
I love New Zealand. I was only there for an hour, and I didn't leave the airport, but as we were landing I could see the beautiful scenery. I'll definately have to go back there sometime and stay for a bit longer than an hour:p

I lived there until I was 21 (nearly 10 yrs ago). I never realised how amazing New Zealand is until I'd been away from home for a while. I'm biased but I believe its the most beautiful country in the world.