pictures

Lisa518

I have a Dell computer with Windows 10. It use to be when I printed anything off of yahoo, I could put in selected only. It no longer prints the selected pages, it prints the whole article. How can I fix this?

Another problem I have is when I am on the yahoo page and when I go into an article and it shows pictures, the pictures never show. How can this be fixed.

Thanks!!

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
How exactly are you trying to print?

Another problem I have is when I am on the yahoo page and when I go into an article and it shows pictures, the pictures never show. How can this be fixed.
That sounds like a browser issue or setting.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Try another browser to see if the pictures show up. You may have an adblocker enabled in Firefox that is blocking them.
You would have to show us a copy of your print options after you press print. There should be a selection menu. See image for mine. print.jpg

See where it says all under pages? Click that, then click on custom and choose the page numbers you want to print.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
So you are actually copying the material on the page and selecting print selection from the menu? I can do that here by only selecting the text here in my post and then click on print selection and it only shows what I selected.

Lisa518

Try another browser to see if the pictures show up. You may have an adblocker enabled in Firefox that is blocking them.
You would have to show us a copy of your print options after you press print. There should be a selection menu. See image for mine. View attachment 10378

See where it says all under pages? Click that, then click on custom and choose the page numbers you want to print.
Yes!

strollin

When the FireFox print dialog comes up, scroll to the very bottom and click on the link that says "Print using the system dialog...". That will bring up the dialog that Beers posted the image of.