pies stuff for sale thread

pies

I have a few items up for sale, with free shipping
Now up is a lightly used corsair 800d the only thing that was done to the case is there are a few small holes drilled in two places to mount some water cooling stuff.
The case comes with everything it originally did but I'm also including three gentle typhoon fans, an extra brand new front panel with out a hotswap bay door, and an nzxt usb expander.
I'm asking $150 shipped the shipping maybe rather slow because of the weight. I'm going to list this else ware after the first.
IMG_0229.jpg

And payments are accepted through paypal

Last edited:

pies

The pump comes with the original packaging and all the hardware and the bitspower top as well.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Ugh I've been looking for a cheap DSLR for my girlfriend's mother (Trying to get her away from her old film Canon EOS camera). Unfortunately I want to go Canon so she can still use her lenses. Good luck though :good:

PohTayToez

Would you do $130 shipped for the 2 SSDs and the 500GB?

Also would you take check by mail (no fees!). I can do PayPal but will take a few days to transfer the money.

Edit: Also I see the 2.5" to 3.5" adapter pictured, does either or both drives come with those?

Last edited:

pies

One last bump, before it goes on eBay I'll do the motherboard and CPU fan $90 shipped save you $20