Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Never

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lucasbytegenius

lucas is on a poor-sarcasm spree today, don't mind him Geoff! lol :p

Actually think of all the indie developers with awesome games that you've probably never heard of, once their games show up on the Bay it's pretty much over for them until some major gaming blog picks them up.

Geoff

VIP Member
Actually think of all the indie developers with awesome games that you've probably never heard of, once their games show up on the Bay it's pretty much over for them until some major gaming blog picks them up.
Most people pirate games from major developers such as EA, not as often from the indie developers.

lucasbytegenius

Most people pirate games from major developers such as EA, not as often from the indie developers.
That can be chalked up to better marketing/more popular games, but I do think a large percentage of indie games are getting pirated and taking a huge fraction of the indie's income away.

Rozyn

Who would pirate a game lmao? I only pirate programs and movies. I only play steam and Xbox though and there aren't many ways to pirate that so.... :p

But I pirate within reason :D. Like once a month to get a movie with my friends.

Geoff

VIP Member
That can be chalked up to better marketing/more popular games, but I do think a large percentage of indie games are getting pirated and taking a huge fraction of the indie's income away.

What next, are you going to say the record companies and movie studios are going bankrupt because of piracy? :rolleyes: