Play DoD:Source for free!

Archangel

VIP Member
Just a quick question.

Is it possible to buy DoD seperate in a store. i mean, i already have CS:S, and HL2,.. and i dont have a creditcard, so i cant buy it off steam. (its a pretty pain in the butt to do it over here anyway)

Geoff

VIP Member
Archangel said:
Just a quick question.

Is it possible to buy DoD seperate in a store. i mean, i already have CS:S, and HL2,.. and i dont have a creditcard, so i cant buy it off steam. (its a pretty pain in the butt to do it over here anyway)
yes it is, i walked in Best Buy and EB Games and they offer DoD: Source for $20.

yaMI pleHouY

I found an interesting map bug in argentan. If you crawl along the rock wall/mountain by in the American spawn, you'll go through. It's fun to get friends to play on that map with you and hide in there.

Lamilia

how many WW2 games are there now 1000? What was so great about WWII and why is almost every war game a WWII game?

Motoxrdude

WWII is the war to end all wars. Not quite, but most say it was the last good war. It is just fun because that was the ware that forwarded technology the most. If you saw two games side by side and one said Irag, and another one that says World Ware II, what would you prefer?

fatal1ty_fan

yeah ww2 is the last "Conventional" war ever
we will be fighting terrorist from now on
and if we do figh a country we would juss kill them so fast with our tech so yeah

Geoff

VIP Member
yaMI pleHouY said:
I found an interesting map bug in argentan. If you crawl along the rock wall/mountain by in the American spawn, you'll go through. It's fun to get friends to play on that map with you and hide in there.
I also found a glitch, i think its the Donner map (the one with the church sniper place and a beach). Anyways, near the sniper house next to the flag, if you crouch into the corner, rockets and grenades cant hurt you, but bullets will.