Play Slender, if you dare!

Hyper-Threaded

Im downloading it now, I watched a youtube vid and it honestly gave me chills. Well its 12aclock, dark, and alone. Im ready lol.

It also says you need winrar, but you dont. Windows extracts it for you when you click on slender.

Last edited:

Thanatos

My only problem with the game is that I can't beat the damn thing!!! I think I got all the way to 6 pages once... But I got curious and looked behind me. Bad idea.

I think amnesia is scarier.

jonnyp11

My only problem with the game is that I can't beat the damn thing!!! I think I got all the way to 6 pages once... But I got curious and looked behind me. Bad idea.

I think amnesia is scarier.

amnesia is scarier cuz you dont know what will happen, that game just seems to be a guy you can't look at, and got first page then lost and no clue where to go and couldn't find another and gave up.

Gun

I've seen my favourite YouTube commentator (Syndicate) make his sisters boyfriend play this! Looks creepy. I'm tempted to play it now but I'm nervous :p.

jonnyp11

I've seen my favourite YouTube commentator (Syndicate) make his sisters boyfriend play this! Looks creepy. I'm tempted to play it now but I'm nervous :p.

games like this might scare you the first time if you haven't seen it before, but afterwards you know exactly what happens, turn and see guy, look away, big woop, it's all about mindset.

Darren

Staff member
Yeah you're right. But playing at night, alone, with headphones at max volume will scare you though. To win just keep moving and never look behind you. The pages are in a circle around the map on different objects or locations.

Gun

I finally got around to playing it today at a mates house. Pretty scary! I found 4 pages then got "caught" by the Slenderman.

Hyper_Kagome

Figured this would suit it quite well:

579973_10151176789935189_1420245453_n.jpg

=P

I haven't played it, but I watched my friend play it... the group of us all screamed when Slender trapped him in the house bathroom by 7/8 pages.

ayan

I'll download it right now. As a man who finished amnesia alone at 5 am wearing headphones, without waking the neighbours, i am really curious of what this game has to offer.

CrispyBacon

The game is boring only if you are not watching behind your back. lol. It scares they shit outta me when I have 6 pages. Actually, I prefer the Slander MOD.
I heard they are making a new version of Slender with better graphics and more levels.
Will you play it?

Calin

It scared the crap out of me. I closed my eyes and turn off my pc while i was playing it...