Played Open Beta game

Aziek

Hey guys,
I just played a new game thats in open beta atm and it's totally awsum game is "Tabula rasa" its a cross between fps and mmorpg. i rate it 8/10 and it also runs great on my ati x1600 cant wait to test it out on my 8800 when i get it.

hermeslyre

VIP Member
I played it a couple weeks back. I played for about a week and a half and thought it was pretty cool in the beginning, but then I got more and more bored, eventually quitting. I think it's just cause I don't like MMORPG's. :]

lovely?

tabula rasa? is it free, good graphics, engaging storyline, nice sound/music, that kind of stuff?

Aziek

nah not free good story/graphics sfx are alright wasnt realy listening to the "theme music"

Reneki

for some reason, i didn't like it too much...this type of mmorpg isn't what im used to i suppose (like ffxi type) I played it back when it was a closed beta, didn't like it much, eventually uninstalled it

massahwahl

VIP Member
I played the beta for a while to but its nothing I thought was real extraordinary. Fun for a while but it gets boring really really fast. Ended up uninstalling it as well.