PLEASE HELP is it really worth selling?

bloodtype

New Member
hello
thanks in advance
i have:
Lenovo 3000 N500 4233-3DG with core2duo T5800 and 2GB RAM
it's in nice status and i think im gonna sell it for 450$
and exchange it for a Fujitsu Siemens Esprimo V6545-3‎
with p7350 core2duo and 4GB RAM.
for better speed and qualities and windows 7 for 822$
is it really worth exchanging that company for this one? am i gonna be satisfied with the new one?
thanks for everyone!
and please be honest.
 
I believe the upgrade would be worth it, however I have never owned a fujitsu product. However I imagine its like a toshiba which for the price its not bad no extra software bull. However its going to be very hard to sell the lenovo if your trying locally on craigslist, however on ebay possibly. But you can get much better for the 800, look on ebay for a asus g51vx its 800 with a core 2 duo and a gtx250m
 
I wouldn't plan on getting $450 for that. I could walk into best buy and get something better and new for that price.
 
Back
Top