Please Help Me Its About Ms-dos!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean like make a program to make a game or just like an ms-dos program to record things like a note pad or like ....well u get me..

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
There are some free compilators on the net, I used Free Pascal some time ago. In what programming language do you want to write the programs?

How Do You Make A Ms-dos Prompt Program? I Need One To Like Record Data Or Like A Use It Like A System...this Is What I Mean Im Gonna Use It To Record Peoples Info Cause I Have A Club And Im Gonna Use It To Record,look Up,edit User Info.....get Me? Please Write Bak!!!!

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
What the hell? Ok so you want to make a MSDOS 16bit app.. fine. If so:
- What type of app are you trying to make? There is not "generic" application
- What language are going to be working with? YOU have to decide before anyone can realistically give you any feedback.

charly

dos programm ?

:eek:
if you just want some text to add, use an editor like the includet "edlin" or "edit".
depends your os a small version of qbasic should be includet.

copy con>c:\mydoc.txt

will use dos command for simple recording your hits.

for output you could use "type" or the pipeline "|" = ALT + 124 addet with "find" commands.

all others will be regular software, still you could try to get word for dos or something like that.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
I thought you decided on Turing??! Two things:
1. Slow down
2. Figure out what you want and how you're gonna implement it. Programming isnt the hard part.

Status
Not open for further replies.