Please Help Me With More of My Problems.

Hunter Rees

Specs:
CPU: i7-6700k
Motherboard: MSI B150 Pc Mate
GPU: Gtx 960

So everything was going just awesome with my new computer and everything. A long time ago though, I had tried to overclock my graphics card with afterburner but it instead made my gpu worse in performance so I had to delete it to get things going back to normal. A couple months later it just seemed like it wasn't performing like it should so my new plan was to boot into safe mode in windows 10 and reinstall my gpu drivers. So, I opened run.exe and typed in msconfig so I could set my startup to safe mode. After I did that, it asked me to restart my pc to do this so I did. While it was turning back on though, nothing displayed on the screen. That was weird so after waiting a long time, I tried rebooting it again. Nothing. My computer turned on with none of my led errors showing up on my mother board and it turned on fine but nothing on screen. I can't access the bios or anything. I even tried to clear the CMOS but that didn't work either. I kind of want to panic right now but it's 1:38 am and I'm really tired so I can answer any questions later on. Also, yes, I did make sure my computer was connected properly to my monitor. I am 100% sure that there is nothing wrong with any of my hardware too. Thanks for any help I can get!

beers

Staff member
Do you get the same behavior if you pull out the GPU and use the integrated video?