*****please help me with my sound device*****

joshdave

Hi I recently reset my computer doing some sort of damage to the sound device. Ive done the usual things tried different speakers and headphones and checked if its muted. I wants to poste some screen shots that will sum things up better than my typing

chibicitiberiu

I don't understand what is your problem. You restarted the PC with the reset button, and that made the speakers not to work?
Did the "usual things" work?

You could go to http://translate.google.com and translate what you want to say from another language to english to explain so we can understand what your problem is.

joshdave

joshdave

sorry I am english mate its just that I wanted to poste the images.... i failed at that so il tell you, no sound device is detected.. on the hardware page there is no explanation mark next to anything so I dont think its the driver..... but im not sure my sound device is even on the list. I just unplugged my sound card and plugged it back in.. im pretty sure i did that properly and it had no effect o_O

chibicitiberiu

You need to (re)install the drivers from your sound card. They are provided on a CD with the motherboard (if it's onboard) or on a standalone CD (if it's not onboard). You can also search on google for the drivers if you know what card you have.

chibicitiberiu

It should be on a cd that you received when buying the PC. On the Motherboard's disk, or on a standalone disk.
I don't know where you can find it, but if it's not onboard, it may write on it.

joshdave

alright........... Im not sure what disk im looking for and the only code I could get from looking inside the pc was the one on the card 6ACOAIE49225...?