please help new set up wont start.. :(

Zatharus

VIP Member
Nice board. That sounds like there is something wrong with the board or the wrong voltages are being supplied by that connector.

SAD_DC

"sigh" it starts up but nothing on screen... can this mean my mobo fried :( because that was the case on my last build... any ideas? because T.G has not had this mobo instock since I purchased it.

Twist86

"sigh" it starts up but nothing on screen... can this mean my mobo fried :( because that was the case on my last build... any ideas? because T.G has not had this mobo instock since I purchased it.

Well when that happened to me they upgraded me to a better board for the same price...if they do the same for you then I fail to see a problem :p

SAD_DC

im going to do just that... but it is the mobo right? from the sound of it? I tried to plug the monitor onto the onboard slot and nothing, I tried the hdmi and nothing.

Aastii

VIP Member
from the sound of it either the mobo or the PSU, i can't really see why the mobo would be making components screech and restart and stuff though.

did you try that other PSU and what did it come up with?

If that did the same then you can say pretty muchcertainly it is the motherboard, sucks if it is though, damn nice board there...needs 775 chipset though to be anything decent in practice, none of that AMD tripe :p

SAD_DC

the psu did the same thing :( so it is the mobo. im going to TG tomorow to exchange it... im lucky because If I had waited 2more days my 30day would expire and I would be stuck sendin it to asus Lol.. well ill post tomorrow when I get the new mobo.. maybe Ill get the m3n-ht delux w/o mempipe because the mempipe has been out of stock for the past 2+months

Zatharus

VIP Member
Bummer, but a good thing you are able to get in under your return window. Good luck to you on the replacement though. I hope you can get that working.

pfig88

the psu did the same thing :( so it is the mobo. im going to TG tomorow to exchange it... im lucky because If I had waited 2more days my 30day would expire and I would be stuck sendin it to asus Lol.. well ill post tomorrow when I get the new mobo.. maybe Ill get the m3n-ht delux w/o mempipe because the mempipe has been out of stock for the past 2+months
Good luck!!