Please help with malware removal. Have already tried several things.

bikerider

I have what I think is malware on my laptop. The only thing it does is pop up on the right side of my screen. (See attached pic). I went through the malware removal guide here as well as another list and still have these. I ran rkill, Malwarebytes (with scan for rootkits turned on), Malwarebytes ADWCleaner8, HitmanPro (Free version), ESET, Junkware Removal Tool, TDSSkiller, and aswMBR. Can anybody help me get rid of this? I'm not sure what to do next. If it makes a difference, I'm running Windows 7.Malware.jpg

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Thats not malware, thats a browser notification. Meaning go into your broswer notification settings and disable it from that website. You either have software installed related to that website/app or possble browser addon. What web browser do you use?

bikerider

Thats not malware, thats a browser notification. Meaning go into your broswer notification settings and disable it from that website. You either have software installed related to that website/app or possble browser addon. What web browser do you use?
I disabled the notifications. Thank you so much. That was really annoying. I'm using Google Chrome.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Let me know if you still get them after disabling the notifications for that website.