Please help...

Benj92

New Member
Well, I recently bought a new Philips LS1601 computer.
However when I turn the computer on it loads up and then goes to a screen which says "Other User" when I click on that and it asks for an user name and password - But I never made an account, so I don't know the user name or password - Meaning I can't sign into the computer.
I've tried various user names and passwords - "Administrator" "User" "Guest" etc. but none of them worked.
Also there's a button in the bottom left what when you hover over it, it says "Ease of access" but when you click on it, it does nothing.

I read through one of the booklets I got with the computer and it said I was meant to go through a page-by-page Windows Vista installation, what never came up, it just went straight to the log in bit.

I would go back to the shop where I got it from but I have no way of getting there for a couple of weeks probably.

I hope all of that makes sense.
Does anyone know how I would be able to fix this problem?

Thanks. Ben.
 
Back
Top