liamp_1990
New Member
Going to try to give as much information as possible in order so one of you guys can help me! Here's the situation . . .
Came home, pressed power button on computer, power in house had tripped whilst i was out.
(Was tripped before i tried turning computer on, just didn't realise at the time
)
(Oh and computer was not on whilst i was out, was just turned on "at the wall")
Flicked trip switch button, all power came back on in house.
Identified what was cutting the power, was nothing to do with my computer.
Tried turning my computer back on once everything was O.K. and I got nothing.
Smelt a slight burning as well
.
So i turned off at the wall and on rocker switch.
So, now my computer won't turn on and i don't know what the problem is!
I disected my computer and there is a small LED light on the motherboard that illuminates when plugged in at the wall and the computer's rocker switch is switched to on at the back. So this tells me that there is still power flowing through it, I just don't know why my computer won't turn on!
Any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks, Liam.
Came home, pressed power button on computer, power in house had tripped whilst i was out.
(Was tripped before i tried turning computer on, just didn't realise at the time
(Oh and computer was not on whilst i was out, was just turned on "at the wall")
Flicked trip switch button, all power came back on in house.
Identified what was cutting the power, was nothing to do with my computer.
Tried turning my computer back on once everything was O.K. and I got nothing.
Smelt a slight burning as well
So i turned off at the wall and on rocker switch.
So, now my computer won't turn on and i don't know what the problem is!
I disected my computer and there is a small LED light on the motherboard that illuminates when plugged in at the wall and the computer's rocker switch is switched to on at the back. So this tells me that there is still power flowing through it, I just don't know why my computer won't turn on!
Any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks, Liam.