please help

just_older

I would like to see if anyone here has ever had this problem and knows how to fix it. My friend has a hp pavilion pc and she was having some problems with it, so she restored it with the restore program that was installed on the puter when she got it. It came pre installed with windows, and their own restore program so she doesn't have the disk for the xp :confused: . Anywho when she restored the puter, she now gets this "NTLDR is compressed Press CTRL+ALT+DEL to restart. That is a loop that it is stuck in and can't get into anything except BIOS. Has anyone ever had this problem, or does anyone know how to fix it?????? Please help me cuz I hate to have to see her buy a new puter bacause of this. Thanx ;)

just_older

help!!!!

I posted a few weeks ago, but was wondering if anyone else could help? My friend has a hp pavillion and she restored her computer, now all she gets it
"NTLDR is compressed Press CTR+ALT+DEL to restart and it is stuck in a loop. I don't know what to do and they want to charge her 40 dollars an hour to talk to a tech to tell her what to do. Can anyone help?? :confused:

SFR

Truth fears no questions
lol

my bad

I should start searching around for previous posts on the same topic.. because I noticed that topics get repeated often.

sorry bout that...

(...intelligent minds think alike...)