Please recommend a Backup software that does the following! Thank you!

Gabarra

Hello everyone, I'm a bit desperate at this point and I need your help!

For the past week I've been testing backup software and I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Ironically, I thought my needs were the bare minimum in what a backup software does. Please recommend a backup software (free or paid) that does (all of) the below!

1. Create a full backup of selected folders from an internal HDD to an external HDD.

2. No encryption! No compression! No splitting! No scheduling! (I manually set my backup).

3. Create an incremental backup (following the full backup) and don't merge the backups! Each incremental backup should be the size of only the changes made after the last backup.

4. And finally the most important requirement! I should be able to browse my backed-up files on my external HDD! I should not need the backup software to view my files! My files can either be in a folder, or in a zip, or in an image file that's recognizable by Windows 11; I don't care. What I do care, and this is where all my trouble comes from, is not having to deal with an unrecognizable image that can only be accessed via the software!

Kindly note, that all of the above can be made using the EaseUS Data Backup which I've been using for 15 years. However, for whatever reason, the program became very unreliable and can't finish backing up my files.

I wish all the best to anyone who can help me!
Many thanks!