please someone, I need technical PC support bad for Fallout 4

I have this really nice computer. I have always been able to play Fallout 4 on Ultra settings until yesterday. " automatically detect settings " wants to put the graphics on low. I didn't try low but I tried Med, High and Ultra and the graphics are choppy. I can't play the game
sad.png
. I have an i-7 desktop pc. My graphic card is Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 , I don't know my mother board but it is a gaming mother board. I even reinstalled the game with the same problems. I am running windows 7 home premium. I want to play again
sad.png

I have tried everything! No mods , no high res packet.... 2 reinstalls and nothing works.

The game takes a very long time to load and when it does it is stuttering with FPS issues. Graphic card driver is updated too

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Come here for help and you get ass-istance
If you are referring to Laquer Head's comment, please ignore it you have to understand him to get him. In order to better help you, we need to know your specs. When you said the letters AO were on the motherboard, that doesn't help at all. Is this a store bought pc or custom built? If you don't know the model of motherboard, we can have you download programs that will get that information. Wouldn't be a bad idea to know what exact model of power supply you have as well. If you download CPUz, open the program, click on the mainboard tab it will display what the motherboard is. Get cpuz here.

http://www.cpuid.com/downloads/cpu-z/cpu-z_1.78-en.exe

Last edited by a moderator: