ply I installed a new Power supand now my computer wont go to sleep

pctop11

Someone Pleas help me out with this problem I've bin dealing with this for about 4 months now. ever since i installed my new power supply my computer will not go to sleep. I've tried everything including typing (powercfg -devicequery wake_armed) in CMD to see whats waking up my computer and turned everything off and its still waking up. the computer goes to sleep for like one second and then automatically turns back on. if someone knows the solution to this problem pleas help me out. i think it's power supply because when i had my old one my computer was going to sleep fine but ever since i upgraded to a new one i got this problem. and if its is the power supply what do i have to do?

Okedokey

What exact power supply unit? You need to check the CE states in the bios and that the PSU is compatible with that.

Okedokey

Try disabling them and see if that fixes it. Also make sure you update Windows and set the correct settings in the advanced power management area. Also, in the bios, make sure you disable wake on lan, mouse etc.

pctop11

Try disabling them and see if that fixes it. Also make sure you update Windows and set the correct settings in the advanced power management area. Also, in the bios, make sure you disable wake on lan, mouse etc.
disabled them, its still doing the same thing. and yah i tried that already. some people say it can be a program that's running in the backround and that's preventing from going to sleep. if that is the case how do i check what program it is? (i highly doubt that is the problem tho). i type in (powercfg -devicequery wake_armed) in cmd and turned everything off but its still waking up. ill try putting in my old power supply see if it'l go to sleep then.

pctop11

And is It ok if the computer runs non stop for like couple days? or should i just shut it down every night?