Pointers on 1st build

bug_n_67

New Member
I'm not a gamer most of my work will be CS4 so keep that in mind.
I have this case(COOLER MASTER HAF 922 RC) and it's with this line up
ASUS P7P55D Pro
Intel i5 2.66GHz
Corsair 8GB XMS PC3-10600 DDR3
Corsair TX 750W PSU
GeForce 9800 GT 512MB
3xWestern Digital Caviar Black 500GB SATAII ran in Raid
LG Super-Multi 22x DVD Writer SATA
I know I still need a fan for my CPU, I was looking at the Corsair H50 cooler and also Artic Silver 5 thermal compound.
It looks like for about $20 more I can get 8GB XMS PC3-12800 DDR3, would this be a better way to go.
Thanks
John
 
Raid 10

I'm not tosure yet I'd like to do Raid 10 but I believe I need 4 drives to do this. Some other post have said to stay away from the Raid thing all together. So I'm on the fence about the whole thing.

John
 
Back
Top