Popular RTS

g4m3rof1337

What about Supreme Commander?

I may try Company of Heroes, since I got the full version with my graphic cards.

Thanks.

Nigouki

The "Big Two" are the Command & Conquer games by Westwood/EA and the "Blizzcraft" (Warcraft, Starcraft) games by Blizzard.

Most other RTS games (Age of Empires, Star Trek Armada, whatever) copy the Blizzcraft model with regard to resource-collection, interface, etc. A few like Warbreeds have tried to do something novel, but they generally don't meet with much success.

There will also be a special place in my heart for the Army Men games, which chronicle the epic tales of the heroic Green army and their struggles against the evil Tan army. Yes, THOSE army men.

g4m3rof1337

Alright, I am going to check out a few, Company of Heroes, Supreme Commander, World in Conflict, and maybe a few others.

I assume these all have Online Multiplayer and LAN features?

Thanks.

Seriously you should try starcraft or warcraft, they're really cheap, starcraft with the expansion is only $20 and it is still in my top five games.

epidemik

Alright, I am going to check out a few, Company of Heroes, Supreme Commander, World in Conflict, and maybe a few others.

I assume these all have Online Multiplayer and LAN features?

Thanks.

COH and WiC do and both are awesome games. I've never played supreme commander.

kookooshortman55

I would say +1 for CoH and the Blizzard games. Well for CoH and C&C3 I would go for either or. They are basically exactly the same, both good graphics, the only difference is CoH has realistic units. All of the missions tie in with actual missions in WWII. And the Blizzard games lack the graphics but are very popular. I would personally just got with WCIII and WCIII:TFT. They are very popular online and have many fun user-created custom games (Mainly TFT). Between CoH and WCIII I would say CoH is stronger as a single player game and TFT is mainly online play. I still haven't done the campain to TFT, haha. I personally think that SupCom has a very high learning curve but I can't argue. I haven't played much because I didn't want to learn it all.

g4m3rof1337

Well, I'll buy a few of these games, but I have the full version of CoH already.

But I'll look into one of the Blizzard ones, I plan on trying WiC and I'll look at C&C3.

kookooshortman55

Okay. Of the Blizzard games go with the WCIII + WCIII: TFT game chest. I don't think you'll find much difference between CoH and C&C3 if you try C&C3 but I'm not stopping you. I heard it is a good game as well.