Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

87dtna

87dtna - Yeah, I really like the black interiors. And they have surprisingly good cable management capabilities aside from the areas around the top for the P4/4+4 connection. I might have been OK but figured better safe than sorry :p

If the standoffs are tall enough usually you can fit the CPU power cable underneath the board.

Here's my old case, bad for cable management but you can see I ran the cable right underneath the board all the way up and out.

EVGAFTWsetup.jpg

The_Other_One

VIP Member
I've done that before but never with this many wires. I know they're lower ones in this case and I always worry they're going to get crushed by the board and short out or something :p

Oh, I need to get a picture of the computer I built at work fairly recently. i7 2600k, 12GB RAM, 180GB SSD, 4x1TB in RAID 5, GTX570... Yeah, one heck of a system.

Aastii

VIP Member
Look what showed up this morning :D

Step-by-step unboxing and installation

IMG_6762.jpg

tear was already on the box :(

IMG_6763.jpg

IMG_6764.jpg

IMG_6771.jpg

IMG_6772.jpg

IMG_6774.jpg

I moved my sound card down to my second x16 slot so the card could get more airflow. As it was there was about 5mm clearance between the video card and sound card

mihir

VIP Member
Sweet.
Its been a really long time since I opened up a box of computer stuff.
My heart-rate is always crazy when I open up anything related to computers.

VGA adapter and cable :(.

And people thought my case was huge. :D

Aastii

VIP Member
Sweet.
Its been a really long time since I opened up a box of computer stuff.
My heart-rate is always crazy when I open up anything related to computers.

VGA adapter and cable :(.

And people thought my case was huge. :D

It is only in the last couple of months I have got new stuff. Right now I am skint though haha. Waiting for Bulldozer and Ivy Bridge, then will be upgrading my CPU + mobo, then apart from maybe getting an SSD at some point if there is a good deal, I shouldn't be touching my system for a while unless it goes pop.

The VGA cable is only for my second monitor, so I don't really mind so much, doesn't matter that it is poor image quality, I only tend to read off it anyway, or leave TS, Xfire and Steam open on it so I can see who is online and who is talking

And your case so tiny :p

87dtna

Very nice Aastii. You were lucky and got the newer shorter version of the gtx560 Ti with the larger fan. The originals were longer with a smaller fan and ran 5-10c warmer.

Aastii

VIP Member
What case is that? I gather it's a Corsair but which one :p

700D

I had my GTX 260 in there, so ~10.5" long, and had a good 6" at least left between the end of the card and the hard drive bay. It isn't just that it is large, so very easy to work with, it has so many features, and all of them work absolutely perfectly, I don't have a single problem of complaint with it. It was worth every single penny

Aastii

VIP Member
How you like the 560? It's an amazing card for sure....it's a beast! Probably stronger than SLI gtx260's! ha

I love it, it runs so damn cool and quiet, and it just ploughs through every game I throw at it!! I've been folding and it is just insane the PPD I've been getting today compared with the 260. In the last hour or so I've got about half as much as I did on my 260 in a day.

It is also much, much smaller than my 260 was, and I'm fairly sure it is maybe even smaller than my 5770 was. I actually replaced my stand in 9800GT with it and they are about the same size, even though the 560 is much cooler and at least 3-4 times as powerful :D