Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

wolfeking

banned
No need to sound like an arse when correcting him. English is a complicated language. Even I do not get it right all the time.

And just for the record, the hyper 212+ is $30 also iirc and it is one of the best coolers. But even on water you are not going to get down to room temp. It is impossible thanks to physics.

MyCattMaxx

Okay. which one is more hottest CPU? Dual core or quad core? And my CPU cooler is Thermaltake Contac 30. It is big enough to keep CPU cool down.
That depends on what the cpu is rated at and the work load it has.
CPU's come in several wattage ratings and there is no air cooler that can bring a working cpu to room temp.

I have ducted 7c air directly into my cpu fan before and at full work load it still runs at nearly 34c.

Let's just say that unless you post actual proof that your cpu was running at 8c on air cooling that most of us will be very skeptical of your claim.

spirit

Staff member
byteninja2 said:
stop talking like that, you sound like an idiot. "Which one is more hottest cpu?" The correct Way: Which cpu is hotter?
I don't think English is James' native language, Byte. I think he does well to post on here in a a language which is not his own and to correct your grammar, you don't need a capital letter after the colon. :p

As for which runs hotter, dual-cores or quad-cores, I'd say it varies. It's likely that the older dual-cores run hotter than the newer quad-cores and it also depends on how you are cooling the chip.

Machin3

A quad is more hot than dual. And stop talking like that, you sound like an idiot. "Which one is more hottest cpu?" The correct Way: Which cpu is hotter? And, just because a cpu cooler is big doesnt mean its good, and that cpu cooler is $30, so it is probobly not very good.

Just because its $30 and big doesn't mean its a bad cooler. In fact it could probably dissipate the heat better than a smaller heat sink.

And don't correct someone when half the things you say don't make sense either.

Jamebonds1

I just check BIOS temp, it is 12 C to 14 C right now. Maybe software problem.

A quad is more hot than dual. And stop talking like that, you sound like an idiot. "Which one is more hottest cpu?" The correct Way: Which cpu is hotter? And, just because a cpu cooler is big doesnt mean its good, and that cpu cooler is $30, so it is probobly not very good.

I have to agree with Wolfeking. English is hard. Meanwhile, mods is watch us.

wolfeking

banned
I just check BIOS temp, it is 12 C to 14 C right now. Maybe software problem.
That would be a good idle temp i think. Ive never really looked at mine, but full out it is 45* i think. so 13 would be a great idle temp.

I have to agree with Wolfeking. English is hard. Meanwhile, mods is watch us.
mods are watching us, or mods watch us. And yes, it is very hard. I have been trying to master it for about 12 years and still mess up a lot.

spirit

Staff member
wolfeking said:
And yes, it is very hard. I have been trying to master it for about 12 years and still mess up a lot.
I'm younger than you but I was born and live in England and I have been doing English lessons at school for the past 9 years or so and I still get it wrong sometimes.

Remember English is one of the hardest languages to learn if it's not your native language.

M1kkelZR

I'm younger than you but I was born and live in England and I have been doing English lessons at school for the past 9 years or so and I still get it wrong sometimes.

Remember English is one of the hardest languages to learn if it's not your native language.

No, Dutch is. Just listen to some weird ass crap us dutchies say. Like we are spitting all over the place lol

Mr.Moose

IMG_2810.jpg

That's sexy! Nice loop :D

spirit

Staff member
...now with a Radeon 5870. :D

DSCF4739.jpg

DSCF4742.jpg

Will try to get some better photos in the near future but right now I'm just enjoying maxxing out games at 1080p. :p

87dtna

Just curious, why do you need two DVD burner?

Faster copy just burning from one drive to another instead of creating a temp folder and putting the media on your PC's hard drive and then copying to a new disc from the same DVD drive. Takes less than 1/2 as long with 2 DVD drives.